Wednesday, November 2, 2011

so today i received two bottles of torani authentic coffeehouse  flavor syrup from shespeaks to review
the two flavors i received are hazelnut and sugar free pumpkin pie. it also came with a recipe brochure

when i received the package i was so excited to see what flavors i had gotten i was so happy to see one of them was hazelnut because i love hazelnut! and i started making some of the recipes that came on the brochure and i gotta say  hazelnut is still the best. I tried the iced hazelnut coffee and it was amazing i felt like time stopped and it was just me and my iced coffee it tasted so smooth it was just the best. I did try the sugar free pumpkin pie and to be honest i didn't think i was going to like it just because its sugar free an am not a big fan of sugar free things but i really liked it it doesn't taste like it  needs sugar its just right . i am going to be using it often because of the holidays is perfect for this time of the year it tasted like it was thanksgiving already lol ..
 i enjoyed  both of the flavors i had lots of fun with my husband trying them out
you should visit there site and check out the great varieties of products they have
 www.torani.com

note: my opinion is 100% my own and are in no way influenced 

No comments:

Post a Comment